Thursday, January 14, 2010

Four days flew by.....

I cannot believe the time is going so fast. I have been at the school four days. I fell right in to the flow of things like I was never even gone. Felt more like I had been gone for a sick day or something. The children are a little taller and some look like they grew up but other than that I am just here again. I love these children. I have gotten notes from children asking me to please not forget them. They have loved the students and the students have been really great in working with them and the community. The students are doing home visits with the children they worked with and it is going very well. The Ole Miss students are a little tired though....tomorrow we are takinga trip to the mainland. Then it is our last weekend and yes, I am sad already.

No comments:

Post a Comment